Enter the workforce with a postgraduate qualification
Your intern year should be more than an extension of university; it's the first step in your pharmacy career.
Reasons to enrol with PSA
- PSA interns will receive a Graduate Certificate in Applied Pharmacy Practice upon program completion – improve your potential for career progression and a higher salary
- Study now, pay later with VET FEE-HELP* and pay no up-front course fees (plus don't forget your fees are tax deductible)
- Help to pass your Pharmacy Board exams with written and oral exam preparation
- Fast track the program in as little as six months** so you can focus on your exams
- Flexible learning – modules are structured into manageable time chunks to fit your busy schedule
- Tailored support from an experienced local coordinator
* for eligible participants
** excludes workplace appraisals linked to supervised practice period of 1824 hours
We continually refine our curriculum to ensure we deliver an innovative and up to date program designed to reflect current pharmacy practice.
Whether you are a hospital, or community based intern, PSA Intern Training delivers the clinical, practical, and evidence-based knowledge and skills for you and your workplace.
If you are an international student seeking sponsorship, PSA can sponsor you as it is an approved Training and Research Sponsor.
Free access to more than $1,000 worth of extras
- PSA online CPD – learn anywhere, anytime
- PSA Self Care program
- Therapeutic Guidelines (eTG)
Have the support of the peak national professional body for pharmacists.